Many thanks to all those who entered our recent prize draw to win a two-week wildlife and adventure holiday in Costa Rica. Costa Rica Revealed teamed up with British Airways and Footprint Travel Guides to celebrate the new direct flight to San Jose and the launch of the latest edition of the Costa Rica Handbook.
The lucky winner is Brian Morris who will be travelling to Costa Rica shortly with his wife.
The two-week adventure holiday in Costa Rica is worth £2500 per person:
- Transatlantic Flights with British Airways, World Traveller class
- San Jose & Poas Volcano
- Sarapiquí, White-water Rafting and Chocolate Tour
- Tortuguero, Wildlife Excursions in the Tortuguero channels
- Arenal Volcano, Volcano Hike and visit to Tabacon Hot Springs
- Monteverde Cloudforest, Coffee tour, Zip-lining & Hanging Bridges
- Manuel Antonio Beaches, Sea-kayaking, Whale & Dolphin-watching
- 14 nights’ accommodation, four star hotels and lodges
- Breakfast included throughout; all meals in Tortuguero
- All land transfers and ground arrangements with English-speaking guides
Costa Rica Revealed is part of the Central & South America Revealed group providing customer-focused tailor-made holidays, honeymoons and escorted small-group tours to the entire Latin America region. ATOL protected.