Over 8,000 people entered our recent prize draw to win a luxury two week holiday in Chile which was promoted and sponsored by Chile Revealed in conjunction with Turismo Chile, British Airways and Footprint Travel Guides. The winner, selected at random via a computer generated system, is Clare Scott-Smith.
Clare is a recently-retired physiotherapist from Harrogate in North Yorkshire. She and her husband Alistair are enthusiastic walkers. Ever since travelling to India and Nepal in a beaten-up camping van in the 1970s they have enjoyed foreign travel and since retiring are now able to pursue this passion more regularly. Alistair is a keen amateur photographer whilst Clare’s interests lie more with the arts and history.
“Thank you for the Chile prize holiday,” says Clare. “We are very excited as it has been on our wish list for some time!”
Clare and Alistair have won the following fantastic holiday, worth £15,000:
- Return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Santiago in World Traveller Plus.
- Domestic flights within Chile with Sky Airline
- The Singular Santiago – three nights’ accommodation at this luxury hotel
- Dinner and Show at the Bali Hai Restaurant, Santiago
- The Singular Patagonia – three nights with full board and excursions in Torres del Paine National Park
- Hacienda Los Lingues – two nights’ accommodation at this 17th century hacienda in the Central Valley
- Alto Atacama – three nights with full board and excursions in the Atacama Desert
- Balloons over Atacama – a trip in a hot air balloon
- La Casona by Matetic Vineyard – two night’s accommodation at this deluxe vineyard in the Rosario Valley
- All transfers and ground arrangements with English-speaking guides